Purpose and scope of information collection
The main information collection on the website includes: Full name, email, phone number, customer address. This is the minimum necessary information so that customers can receive detailed information support from VILACONIC.
Scope of information use
VILACONIC uses information provided by customers to:
- Accurately determine customer needs. Then plan to meet customer needs.
- Send confirmation information and notices about information exchange activities between customers and VILACONIC.
- Contact and support customers in special cases.
- Do not use customers' personal information other than for confirmation and contact related to transactions on the website.
- VILACONIC is responsible for cooperating in providing customer information upon request from a competent state agency.
Information storage time
Customer data will be stored until cancellation is requested by the customer. In all other cases, customer information will be kept confidential on VILACONIC's server or the server service provider partner.
The people or organizations that may have access to personal information
Subjects with access to customers' personal information fall into one of the following cases:
- Company employee
- Partners have signed a contract to perform part of the company's services. These partners will receive information according to the contract agreement (possibly part or all of the information depending on the contract terms) to support users in using the services provided by the company.
Information of the unit that collects, manages information and supports customers
- Vilaconic Joint Stock Company
- Ho Chi Minh Office: 2nd floor, Galaxy 9 building, 09 Nguyen Khoai, Ward 1, District 4, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Tax code: 2901274715
- Hotline: +84 908 151 974
- Email: email@example.com
Committed to protecting customer personal information
Customers' personal information on this website is committed to absolute confidentiality according to VILACONIC's personal information protection policy. Collecting and using each customer's information for other purposes is only done with that customer's consent, except in cases prescribed by law. VILACONIC commits to:
- Do not use, do not transfer, do not provide or disclose to any third party the customer's personal information without permission or consent from the customer, except in cases required by law different determination
- In case the information server is attacked by hackers leading to loss of customer personal data, VILACONIC will be responsible for reporting the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notification to customers.